Advanced Essential Oil Chemistry
ACC Module 6
Dates: May 2018
Length: 2 Days-15 CE hours (NCBTMB)
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Winston-Salem NC
Instructor: Trey Anderson
Cost: $300 (includes all blending supplies for classroom use and student manual)
Registration for this class has ended. Please contact Trey at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are any spots still avialable.
Prerequisite: Lovingscents Level 4 Chemistry Class or Asheville Aromatics Module 4. If you have completed another school's chemistry class, please inquire to see if it meets the prerequisite.
What Will You Learn?
- A closer look at all 10 chemical families from a different perspective than previous classes
- Structure/Function Charts
- The Research behind the main chemical components that provide the therapeutic effects
- Datasheets for 20 new essential oils not presented in previous classes
- How to safely use essential oils rich in chemical components with safety concerns
- How to Blend from a chemical family perspective
- How to Blend from a chemical component perspective
- How to Blend from a single plant family, the conifers
What Will You Make?
- Inhaler from a chemical family perspective
- Inhaler for immune support
- Hand Cleanser from a chemical component perspective
- Lotion blending 2 chemical families and 2 chemical components
- Salt Scrub for colds and flu
- and more
Join me for this information packed 2 day class and go deeper into the fascinating world of essential oil chemistry. Take your understanding of chemistry and component blending to the next level. Experience 20 essential oils, some that you probably have never heard of before and learn new applications for many of your favorite oils.
Don't let the word "advanced" scare you. As long as you have taken a basic essential oil chemistry class or have completed an aromatherapy certification course you will be ready for this class. We will review the basics as we go along so don't worry.
You will receive a manual with all the information that you can take with you and use as a reference. This manual includes 20 essential oil datasheets, 30 component datasheets with research notes, charts and so much more.
Please don't hesitate to email with any questions you may have concerning this course and I hope to see you in the classroom.
The 20 essential oils we will be studying are:
Bergamot Mint, Coriander, Douglas Pine, Engelman Spruce, Ghandi Root, Gingergrass, Hemlock, Linaloe Berry, Myrtle, Norway Pine, Pinon Pine, Ponderosa Pine, Rhododendron, Saro, Sugandha Kokila, Turmeric, White Fir, White Pine, White Spruce and Xanthoxylum.